1. Get GOOD SLEEP- it is important to have uninterrupted sleep.
- REM type sleep is necessary to allow the body to recover and repair. (this is when our bodies produce human growth hormone)
- Need to have good supportive mattress as well as a proper supporting neck pillow.( I personally like the Sleep Number Bed.)
2. Exercise for:
- Toning muscles
- Developing muscles strength to support back and neck posture
- Management of stress
- Weight management and weight loss
3. Eating right:
- Avoid package or processed foods
- Limit Fast Food
- Eat fresh foods first
- Vegetables and fruits are very important
- Proper management of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
4. Drink water ½ your weight in ounces and pay attention to your Bowel Movements, to be regular means having a BM after each meal. Not just once per day!
5. Utilize Chiropractic for wellness:
- Not just for pain or a condition
- Chiropractic adjustments affects energy levels and immune system by removing interference and stimulating the nervous system.